Tuesday 27 April 2010

It's a frightening world out there, in the hall.

I just went to hang my coat up on the hook in the hall. As I walked back towards my room, my house-mate came out of the kitchen door behind me. I'm now concerned that because of the way the hall is arranged, the most realistic place I could have been walking from was the kitchen/living room. Having just walked out of that door, she would be all to aware of the fact that I had not been in there. She must think I was loitering in the hall, and may even believe that I was eavesdropping on her (she came home crying earlier, and the resulting lover's tiff still hangs over the house).

She said 'hello' in a friendly way, but was she just trying to mask her contempt for the apparently nosey cunt she lives with?

No comments:

Post a Comment